Zenith Rehabilitation services is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for therapists and assistants for our partner in-patient rehabilitation centers and schools. Please see below for the current positions.
- Excellent compensation.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with generous company matching for full time employees.
- Personal time off and paid holidays for benefited employees.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan that allows ALL employees to contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
- Continuous Education reimbursement for full time employees.
- Direct deposit.
Job Posted On : Feb 13,2018
Speech Language Pathologist
- Must have at least a master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, CA Speech Language Pathologist License, and 6 months experience as Speech Language Pathologist.
- Evaluate speech/language and swallowing abilities of patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease, or other causes, and synthesize the data to establish a plan of care with therapeutic interventions and goals appropriate to patient’s age and development.
- Use critical thinking approach to analyze clinical data and current literature as a basis for decision making in therapy practice.
- Document evaluations, treatments, charges, progress made and continuing need for treatment and discharge summaries utilizing professional jargon that supports skilled therapeutic necessity and the charges incurred in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine efficacy of therapeutic interventions, technologies and outcomes in accordance with the professional practices and ethical standards.
- Interact and confer with a variety of professionals including physicians, nurses, case management, PT’s and OT’s to implement and assess the intervention program.
- Assume responsibility to provide Director of Rehabilitation Services with constructive suggestions to problem solve, assist with maintaining productivity standards and setting a positive atmosphere for professional development.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others. Act as patient advocate to implement and direct therapy care to ensure patient safety in the clinical practice environment.
- Participate in activities and act as a leader in promoting best practices, department specific initiatives, customer satisfaction, and process improvement. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organisations, facility and Team.
- Maintain licenses/certifications and memberships in applicable professional organisations. Participate in facility quality management activities. Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Participate in all facility committee activities as requested. Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care. Other duties as assigned.
Job Location: Los Angeles, California.
Send resume to Prasanna Eemani, Director, Zenith Rehabilitation Services, Inc., 14726 Ramona Avenue, Suite S2, Chino, California 91710.
You may apply to below positions, mail your resume to email@example.com